Do you want to give people an easy to remember web address to get to your YouTube channel? You can actually create a custom URL, which you can base on things that identify your channel, like your display name, your YouTube username, any current vanity URLs that you have, or the name of your linked website.
Before you move ahead. take a look at the eligibility criteria:
- You need to have 100 or more subscribers
- Your channel should be atleast 30 days old
- You should a channel icon and channel art uploaded
Important points to consider
- Make sure you are dead sure about your custom URL, because once it's approved, you cannot request for any nor can you transfer it to someone else.
- You will be linked to both your YouTube channel and your Google+ identity
Now to claim your custom URL, Open up your YouTube account settings and click "Advanced" in your name section. If you're eligible for a custom URL, you'll be prompted to claim yours by clicking a link.
Select the box next to "I agree to the Terms of Service." Then, click "Change URL" to make your final identity.